Why Membership in NRA?
1. Affordable and varied opportunities to earn Continuing Education Credits for: Rehabilitation Counselors, Case Managers, Vocational Evaluators, Teachers, Social Workers and Nurses.
2. Networking with professionals all across the country and the world. You can increase these contacts by membership in the divisions as well.
3. Leadership development and skill building – become involved in the Divisions and your State, or local Chapter.
4. A Legislative component to keep you up to date on Governmental Issues that affect you as a Rehabilitation Professional.
5. The Journal Of Rehabilitation – A quarterly, internationally-acclaimed journal providing articles on all pertinent areas of Rehabilitation Research.
6. Contemporary Rehab - A Bi-Monthly correspondence, that includes information pertaining to membership and Divisions, as well as current information in the field of Rehabilitation.
7. National Rehabilitation Association membership demonstrates a commitment to excellence.
8. Access to resources and recent information on both the Local, State and National Levels.
9. Access to discounted health and professional liability insurance.
10. Flexibility to join Divisions to specialize and individualize your membership to meet your professional needs.
The National Rehabilitation Association
P. O. Box 150235
Alexandria, VA 22315
Toll Free: 1-888-258-4295